Sequentially numbering multiple-choice test questions?

Old September 19th 05, 11:55 PM
tgocean

Default Sequentially numbering multiple-choice test questions?

How can I sequentially number multiple-choice exam questions? The questions'
would greatly simplify making different forms of an exam to discourage
cheating.
Thanks for any help anybody can suggest!
-Professor G.
Old September 20th 05, 12:09 AM
Herb Tyson [MVP]

You might try using the normal numbering feature for the questions
themselves, and individual SEQ fields for each set of responses. Look for
SEQ in Help to see if that gets you started.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
news

Old September 20th 05, 12:26 AM
Anne Troy

Try this, Professor: http://www.myexpertsonline.com/downloads/quiz.zip
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

news

Old September 20th 05, 12:38 AM
Anne Troy

It's just occurred to me, that maybe this is happening to you?
http://www.officearticles.com/word/f...oft_word.h tm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Try this, Professor: http://www.myexpertsonline.com/downloads/quiz.zip
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

news

Old September 20th 05, 05:37 AM

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html. You
will need one style for the questions and one for the answers. To save work,
make the answer style the following style for the question style.

news