section page break delete page number

Old December 8th 05, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default section page break delete page number

How do I delete page numbering from the last 2 pages of my document?
Old December 8th 05, 09:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Use the following field construction

{ IF { PAGE } { = { NUMPAGES } - 1 } { PAGE } }

You must use Ctrl+F9 for each pair of field delimiters { }; Alt+F9 to toggle
of the display of field codes and maybe F9 to update the fields.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP