How do I type a word vertically instead of Horizontally?

Old August 31st 06, 10:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carine

Default How do I type a word vertically instead of Horizontally?

I know there is a way to do it but I cannot figure it out anymore, please
help, thanks
Old August 31st 06, 10:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Put the text into a textbox or table cell, then use Format Text Direction.

"Carine" wrote in message
I know there is a way to do it but I cannot figure it out anymore, please
help, thanks

creating macros in word badavis Microsoft Word Help 1 June 23rd 06 05:15 PM
Reveal codes in a word document FUN101 Microsoft Word Help 3 April 25th 06 09:03 PM
Converting WordPerfect 12 files to Word 2003 Curious New Users 3 March 29th 06 01:05 AM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Word 97 in Windows XP to maintain formatting Charlie''s Word VBA questions Microsoft Word Help 21 October 24th 05 09:49 PM