Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Schneiderman

Default saving multiple files to disk

How do I save multiple files (excel & word) to an external disk to transfer
to another computer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TonySper

Select all the files you want to send, then right click the mouse and
left click copy. Now go to your destination and right click your mouse
on it and left click paste. Its that easy.
TonySper

"Mark Schneiderman" Mark
wrote in message
How do I save multiple files (excel & word) to an external disk to
transfer
to another computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You don't - unless you want to corrupt them! Copy them to the external disc
using Windows Explorer.