Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default cover page school

how do I make a cover page for a school assignment I've never made one before
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM ChrisM is offline

Have you been told anything about what it has to look like, and what
information needs to go on it?

It really depends on what is required...

I guess you could put the title of the assignment 1/3 of the way down the
page centered and in a large bold font.

Your name underneath also centered in a smaller font.

Maybe the date and your class name somewhere at the top right...

Maybe your teachers name...

Maybe an appropriate picture or graphic...

Sorry to be so vague but it so much depends on what your teacher requires.
Have you been told how to lay it out, or has it been left entirely up to
you?

Cheers,

Chris.

"kathy" wrote in message
how do I make a cover page for a school assignment I've never made one
before

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed Ed is offline

Are you asking what a cover page needs to have on it and how it should look?
Or do you need help positioning everything where it needs to go?

Ed