Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kay ann kay ann is offline

Default how to formulate a job letter for a employee

my boss ask me to make a job letter for a employee. stating his salary and
that he is working in his company.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

This newsgroup is for technical problems with using the Word program and not
how to compose simple letter, making good use of spelling and grammar.
Having said that, someone may be unable to resist the temptation...

"kay ann" kay wrote in message
my boss ask me to make a job letter for a employee. stating his salary and
that he is working in his company.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson Tom Ferguson is offline

You question is "off topic" for the group; therefore, so is my answer.
;-)

------------

There are many types of such letters depending on the use it is intended
for.

For example:

On company letterhead

(Date)

To whom it may concern:

This letter is to confirm that (employee's name) has been employed by
(company name) since (date) as a (job title). (Employee's name) receives
a salary of (dollar amount), which is paid (weekly, monthly, etc.), and
a bonus of (dollar amount), which is paid (annually, bi-annually, etc).
He/She currently works (number of hours, if paid by the hour) a week.

(Name) is a valuable employee, and his prospects for continued
employment are excellent.

If you have any further questions, please call me at (phone number).

Sincerely,

(Employer's name)
Employer's job title)

Remember, it is a letter to certify employment and not a letter of
recommendation so it should contain no details about job performance.

If you do a Google search on "letter of employment", you will get
further information about any particular requirements you might have.
E.g. particular needs of particular fields of employment.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User