AGL

Default How do I turn off bubbles that give me info about the paragraph I.

Is there any way, when I have the "Track Changes" turned on that I can stop
word from popping a bubble up every time the mouse moves over a paragraph?
Inevitably the bubble obscures what I am trying to read. And it can be very
frustrating (an added together time consuming) to have to move the mouse out
of the way every couple of seconds.
Daiya Mitchell

You can turn off ScreenTips in Tools | Options, View panel, though you will
probably want to turn it back off after you are done reading the reviewed
document.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/