Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LabrGuy Bob R LabrGuy Bob R is offline

Default Have table formatted as currency and want all cells to show $0.00 when the formula value is ""

Hello, I have WORD 2003 and Win XPPro. I have a table, as show below that
shows Assessed values of a fine -- Reduction amount of the fine -- and the
total due of the fine.
It is a mail merge document that draws information from an Excel
spreadsheet/database. All of the cells appear to be formatted the same way
and the formulas are all calculated the same.

I need to show $0.00 all the time in the table boxes as indicated in the
tables below. I actually need to display and print $0.00 in the Assessed
column for three, the Reductions column 4th total cell and in the Total Due
the Total due.

Or if I can't get that settled then I would like to have all blanks in each,
and when merged show the actual dollar value with the blanks as blank.
Whichever..

I've tried everything that I can figure out with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
BOB

Assessed

Reduction

Total Due

«YECMP»

«YECMPREDUCTAMT»

«YECCMPTOTDUE»

«RKCMP»

«RKCMPREDUCAMOUNT»

«RKCMPTOTDUE»

«CSERACMP»

«CSERAREDUCTAMT»

«CSERACMPTOTDUE»

«TOTALCMPSASSESD»

«TOTALCMPRED»

«TOTALCMPDUE»

Assessed

Reduction

Total Due

$0.00

$0.00

$0.00

$0.00

$0.00

$0.00

$0.00

Tracked "Formatted Bullets and Numbering" Ryan D Microsoft Word Help 4 August 1st 07 12:15 AM
how do I set up a "expand/collapse" or "show/hide" field in Word WordDoc_FeatureUser Microsoft Word Help 2 May 12th 07 06:29 PM
Search and replace blank cells with "N/A" within a Word Table [email protected] Tables 1 February 16th 07 10:51 PM
Table Formula "Bug" Tex Shalter Tables 2 November 27th 06 05:33 PM
disable "first letter of table cells" in "AutoCorrect" with regist Harald malek Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 05 03:36 PM