Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ronduke ronduke is offline

Default inserting formulas

In MS Word, I want to insert a formula into a Table cell that will give me
the sum of two other table cells which are not in sequence, or next to each
other. How do I do this?
thanks,
ron
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See the Help topics "Perform calculations in a table" and "Referencing cells
in a table."

"ronduke" wrote in message
In MS Word, I want to insert a formula into a Table cell that will give me
the sum of two other table cells which are not in sequence, or next to
each
other. How do I do this?
thanks,
ron

formulas in word doc, Trish Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 07 10:04 AM
Formulas in Word gotta question Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 07 02:54 PM
Formulas? cbremar Mailmerge 3 June 13th 07 07:59 AM
Formulas in Word earlydawn Microsoft Word Help 1 May 1st 05 05:04 PM
copying formulas anon4186 Tables 2 February 27th 05 02:30 PM