Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] tdwjl13@googlemail.com is offline

Default Word 2007 Crashing when sending e mail

Hi, I am having a problem with Word 07 crashing every time I try to
send an email (as the body, not as an attachment). I have read the
other discussions on this topic but none seem to have a clear answer
as to what the solution is. I am using Outlook express 6 but also have
Outlook 2000 which I could use if it will solve the problem. I have
also tried turning off the AV with no joy. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

There do appear to be some problems for which I am not aware of any solution
but how, exactly, are you trying to send the e-mail (what
menus/icons/dialogs are you using)?

--
Enjoy,

Tony Jollans