XFreak

Default Word displays the edit page without top or bottom margins

Recently, a very odd thing has happened to my on-screen page in Word. The
page, viewed in normal mode, is displayed without top or bottom margins...
left and right are as they should be.

Turning on the headers and footers, then turning them off, resizes the
onscreen display to include the missing margins...

It's very difficult to get an idea of what the page looks like while this
problem exists, and it doesn't affect printout. Another way to correct the
issue is to view the document in side by side mode, but this is not easy to
use for editing...

Any thoughts?
garfield-n-odie

Headers and footers are not visible in Normal view. If you switch to Print
Layout view and still can't see the top/bottom margins or headers/footers,
then click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White space between pages"
box | OK.