Default how to let user open my documnet in the print layout view

I wrote a resume with section break and page break. So, each time when
I open my resume from an email attachment, I see the reading layout
view, which is not good for a resume. I have to adjust the view format
to print layout view manually. I don't know if the employer will have
the patience to click the "print layout" tab. Does anyone know there's
a way to let my resume be viewed as "print layout" automatically?
thanks a lot!
Henry

Anne Troy

Only by putting a macro in your document, Henry, which would likely be even
LESS desirable.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
I wrote a resume with section break and page break. So, each time when
I open my resume from an email attachment, I see the reading layout
view, which is not good for a resume. I have to adjust the view format
to print layout view manually. I don't know if the employer will have
the patience to click the "print layout" tab. Does anyone know there's
a way to let my resume be viewed as "print layout" automatically?
thanks a lot!
Henry

Suzan

When you open a Microsoft Word document that you have received as an e-mail
attachment, Word automatically switches to the Reading Layout view. If you
don't want to use this view for e-mail attachments, select Tools, Options,
and click the General tab. Clear the checkmark from Allow starting in Reading
Layout.

If the prospective employer has done this, he will see your resume in some
other view than the Reading Layout view. Try changing the setting and sending
the email to yourself.

Suzan