Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mshahkir

Default DATA Error [47 0F 94 93 F4 K5]

all my data is gone and this massage is coming
DATA Error [47 0F 94 93 F4 K5]
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Your computer is infected with the Kama Sutra worm (also known as
CME-24, Win32.Blackmal.F [Computer Associates],
Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e [F-Secure], Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e
[Kaspersky], W32/MyWife.d@MM [McAfee], W32/MyWife.d@MM!M24
[McAfee], Win32/Mywife.E@mm [Microsoft], W32/Small.KI@mm
[Norman], Tearec.A [Panda Software], W32/Nyxem-D [Sophos],
WORM_GREW.{A, B} [Trend Micro]).

Use an antivirus program to remove the worm from your computer,
and then restore the damaged files from a recent backup.