Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Compatibility with Works4

I am just about to get some .wps files to clean up, which seem to be from
Works4, but I haven't yet been sent the actual files. I think the user had
this package preloaded on his Dell, which he bought a few years ago. A
brief test shows I can make wps files (using Word, after updating it, using
the CD) and then I can read these in Word. Does anyone know if there are
lurking dangers?