Alan

Default Hide Confirmation box for text deletion

After highlighting a couple of words and hitting the Delete key, a box comes
up asking for confirmation. How do I get rid of this box?
Thanks!
TF

Tools, Options, General tab and deselect both the WordPerfect options.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Alan" wrote in message
: After highlighting a couple of words and hitting the Delete key, a box
comes
: up asking for confirmation. How do I get rid of this box?
: Thanks!

Pat Garard

G'Day Alan,

IF the Dialog uses the term 'Delete Block', then you
have activated some form of WordPerfect compatibility
feature.

See:
ToolsOptionsCompatibility (Tab)
In the 'Recommended options for:' list, ensure that
the top item in the list is selected.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard