bhindle

Default Disabling design mode on a document created using a template.

One of the templates I created has radio buttons and other such controls.
When I use the template, everything works fine until I save the document.
The next time I open that document, none of the controls work because the
document is stuck in design mode. How can I ensure that each time I open the
document, it will default to design mode in the False condition?
Jay Freedman

bhindle wrote:
One of the templates I created has radio buttons and other such
controls. When I use the template, everything works fine until I save
the document. The next time I open that document, none of the
controls work because the document is stuck in design mode. How can
I ensure that each time I open the document, it will default to
design mode in the False condition?

See my reply to a similar post at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...61dade07?hl=en.

--