Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Elle Elle is offline

Default How do I reset Ctrl+Home to go to top of page?

My Ctrl+Home key opens the Find and Replace box instead of going to the top
of a document page. How can I find the keyboard shortcut for Ctrl+Home to
correct it?

Also, when I select a word, press 'delete' I receive a prompt of "Delete
No(Yes)?" How can I turn that prompt off. I just want the selected
information to delete without any prompts when I press delete.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Elle:

Your shortcuts are okay. Somehow you accidentally turned on WordPerfect
mapping is all. Click Tools Options General and clear the two check boxes
that enable WordPerfect navigation and help.

Bear

--
Windows XP, Word 2000

"Elle" wrote:

My Ctrl+Home key opens the Find and Replace box instead of going to the top
of a document page. How can I find the keyboard shortcut for Ctrl+Home to
correct it?

Also, when I select a word, press 'delete' I receive a prompt of "Delete
No(Yes)?" How can I turn that prompt off. I just want the selected
information to delete without any prompts when I press delete.

Word 2003 go to start of document - ctrl home taking me to CTRL G lel Microsoft Word Help 3 July 12th 06 01:34 PM
ctrl+home doesn't go to the beggining of the document... Alex Microsoft Word Help 1 February 16th 06 05:43 AM
CTRL- Home Herb Microsoft Word Help 2 October 15th 05 08:20 PM
Some of the keys, such as Home, Ctrl + Home are not working-why TechTeacher Microsoft Word Help 1 October 5th 05 04:46 AM
CTRL-HOME has stopped functioning WRITER Microsoft Word Help 1 April 26th 05 01:47 AM