Solly

Default Winword has caused an error in WINWORD.EXE.

Hi - I'm having a very frustrating problem with WORD. I have Office 2000, and
my Excel works fine. However, when I try to start up Word, it tries for a
couple seconds, then I get the following message:

Winword has caused an error in WINWORD.EXE.
Wincowrd will now close.
If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer.

It has worked before - no idea what has happened. I've repaired,
uninstalled/re-installed, and combed through web-sites and tried renaming,
fixing the registry, etc. Nothing seems to work. ANYONE have any ideas????

Thanks!!
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm.
--