Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JHam JHam is offline

Default Control Toolbar and Exit Design Mode Toolbar

How do I get rid of this toolbar. It shows up every time I open a document.
Then I close it. The next time I open the file it shows up again. I think it
started after I tried to run a macro.

This is a major annoyance.

--
JerryH

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?SkhhbQ==?=,

Your probably right. How do I find out what I added and how do I get rid of it?

Once the "macro level" of a document has been initialized there's no way to get
rid of it. You'd need to create a new document, select everything except the last
paragraph mark, copy, and paste into this new document.

It sounds as if you have added ActiveX controls from the Controls Toolbox.

How do I get rid of this toolbar. It shows up every time I open a

document.
Then I close it. The next time I open the file it shows up again. I think

it
started after I tried to run a macro.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland