Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynn742

Default Blue background

When I open my Tools button, I don't have an "Option" selection. I am trying
to change my screen to the blue background.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shahnoor

Hi Lynn,

Double-click instead of single clicking on the "Tools" toolbar and it will
show all of the commands, including options.

--
--ST

"Lynn742" wrote:

When I open my Tools button, I don't have an "Option" selection. I am trying
to change my screen to the blue background.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm