Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Horizontal lines

Pointers to the items you import go into the Clip Art Organizer. (The
actual file stays where it was when you selected it in the Import
dialog.) To remove an item, use the Clip Art Organizer dialog.

To get there, click Insert Picture Clip Art, then click the
"Organize clips" link at the bottom of the task pane. You'll probably
find the items in the "Unclassified Clips" collection. Click the down
arrow next to each one, and select "Delete from Clip Organizer". When
you go back to the Horizontal Lines dialog, they'll be gone from the
list. The files themselves will remain in their original location.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:47:52 -0500, Volcano
wrote:

Under Page borders and in the Horizontal lines window, I imported some
.gif lines. I now want to delete a number of them but can't figure out
how to do so. Is there a folder in which they are placed? Is there a
secret door? tia.