Glenn

Default How do I insert a checkbox in a Word document?

I cannot find any documentation on how to do this. I would like to have boxes
in a word doc, so that when clicking on them a cross or tick (doesn't matter
which) appears to confirm that this has been actioned.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I keep two words together? LAD Microsoft Word Help 2 April 15th 05 12:25 AM
WordPerfect keyboard macro>Word equivalent? Anty New Users 2 March 13th 05 07:23 PM