Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire

Default Eliminating comments and revisions in a final draft

Occasionally I have to send Word files to others whose interests may be
adverse to mine. Even though I will send only what I think is a final
version of the document, I understand that there is a lot of information
about the preparation of the document that is "hidden," such as prior
revisions, comments, edits, authorship, etc. I want to prevent them or
their IT experts from detecting any of this "background information." Is
there a simple way to do this in Word 2002/2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Make sure that you accept or reject all tracked changes before sharing
your document with others. Also, make sure to delete all comments. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
and http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...889091033.aspx .

--
Stefan Blom