Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Galatians220 Galatians220 is offline

Default How do you print labels for file folders?

How do you create and print labels for use on file folders? I know how to
create and print labels for envelopes but I would like to know how to print
labels for file folders.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I use Avery 8066 labels and the label wizard built into Word.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Galatians220" wrote in message
news
How do you create and print labels for use on file folders? I know how to
create and print labels for envelopes but I would like to know how to
print
labels for file folders.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Galatians220 Galatians220 is offline

I am using Word 2007 and I just want to print one label at a time so that I
can check the formatting. Are you using Word 2007? I knew how to do it with
Word 2003.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

I use Avery 8066 labels and the label wizard built into Word.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Galatians220" wrote in message
news
How do you create and print labels for use on file folders? I know how to
create and print labels for envelopes but I would like to know how to
print
labels for file folders.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I have 2007 at home and haven't done it yet but I don't see why it would be
a lot different. Did you look to see where the command for creating a whole
page of that label is located?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

I use Avery 8066 labels and the label wizard built into Word.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Galatians220" wrote in message
news
How do you create and print labels for use on file folders? I know how
create and print labels for envelopes but I would like to know how to
print
labels for file folders.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Galatians220 Galatians220 is offline

Thanks. I'll give it a try and see if this works.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

I use Avery 8066 labels and the label wizard built into Word.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

news How do you create and print labels for use on file folders? I know how