Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rony rony is offline

Default THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE THE SELECTION IS LOCKED

my windows 2007 is locked can not write .it says modification is not allowed
because selection is locked.please help me so that I can solve the problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Surely you mean Word 2007? If your Windows 7 is locked, you're in the wrong
newsgroup.
If it's a trial of Word 2007 that has expired, time to buy a copy.

"rony" wrote in message
: my windows 2007 is locked can not write .it says modification is not
allowed
: because selection is locked.please help me so that I can solve the
problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

You asked the same question a couple of hours ago. The same reply which was
given then, still holds.

Yves

====== Original reply ========

Word 2007? Almost certainly your trial period has now expired. Time to buy
the program.