Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Jim is offline

Default stop Word from showing main document changes and comments

Somehow my Word 2007 has started popping up a frame on the left side of a
document when I press "New Comment." The Frame is entitled "Main Document
changes and comments." How do I get it to stop doing that? How do I get it
to go back and show the comments in balloons in an expanded right margin?
--
Jim (a.k.a. ORTNPALMS)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Word shows the Reviewing pane when you insert a comment if you have turned
off the display of balloons (at Review tab | Track Changes | Change Tracking
Options).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP