Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ramich ramich is offline

Default How do I convert PDF file to workable word document?

I heard there is a way to change a non-fillable PDF file to a fillable PDF
file. How is this done?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matt L in Raleigh[_2_] Matt L in Raleigh[_2_] is offline

You can do it in Acrobat.

"ramich" wrote:

I heard there is a way to change a non-fillable PDF file to a fillable PDF
file. How is this done?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You need third party software and a lot of time.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ramich" wrote in message
I heard there is a way to change a non-fillable PDF file to a fillable PDF
file. How is this done?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Yes, Acrobat is the best known but there's other software as well. And then
once it's a Word doc, you need to convert it to a fillable form. That's
where the time issue plays into it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news

"ramich" wrote in message
I heard there is a way to change a non-fillable PDF file to a fillable
PDF
file. How is this done?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Ramich,

If you're working strictly within PDF files you may want to post in the Adobe forums or http://pdfzone.com discussion groups.

The PDF viewer has the ability to support fillable PDF forms
but you'll generally need a 3rd party tool to create those, whether it's Adobe Acrobat or a Word add-in such as
http://www.lystech.com/

Likewise you'd need a 3rd party tool (i.e. something other than Word) to convert a PDF to a Word or Infopath document and then to a
form, such as
http://nuance.com/pdfconverter/professional/ .

http://www.fillablepdfforms.com/ that will do it for you as well.

"ramich" wrote in message ...
I heard there is a way to change a non-fillable PDF file to a fillable PDF
file. How is this done?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP