Is there a way to display the style of the current paragraph (2007)?

Old June 20th 09, 04:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com

Default Is there a way to display the style of the current paragraph (2007)?

You can add Style (StyleGalleryClassic) to you QAT, which will give the
always up view you remember from W2003. It shows you the same styles that the
styles pane options are set for. I also added font and font size because I
want to see these items no matter what ribbon tab is showing.

You might also like to add the style inspector to the QAT. You have to
start it in every session, but if used in conjunction with the W2007 styles
pane, you'll get much the same functionality as the styles pane in W2003.

Pam

Sesquipedalian Sam wrote:
Prior to 2007, there was a field in the toolbar area that showed the
name of the style that was assigned to the current paragraph. In 2007,
we have the Quick Style area fo the ribbon. Unfortunately, it only has
room to show a few styles. If the current style doesn't happen to be
one of those, there is no indication what style is assigned.

Is there any way to get Word 2007 to always display the current style?

Old December 3rd 21, 08:27 AM
Hamkozi Hamkozi is offline

In class, I frequently play Fall guys with my friends. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout puts a group of participants against one another in an online race that becomes progressively chaotic as the game progresses until only one winner remains win.