Anyone have a template for a TV Script?

Old February 16th 07, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SubRosa

Default Anyone have a template for a TV Script?

I need an electronic copy of a TV script that has three columns (and a
distinctive script in each column:
Column 1: Speaker's Name
Column 2: Speaker's Lines
Column 3: Instructions to Camera/Sound crew

The Lines and Instructions that go with each speaker should always be on the
same row. The Speaker's lines should also be double-spaced for easy editing.

Old February 17th 07, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daiya Mitchell

It’s possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third
parties will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

Otherwise, search the web for examples (using Google at
http://www.google.com/ or another search engine), or make your own--as
Jezebel said, a table will be the best route in Word.

As I understand it, scripts have very precise formatting
requirements--you might be best off using a scriptwriting program.

Old December 13th 21, 11:15 AM
Deasind Deasind is offline
Banned

Its good post, But do you know about lingerie on amazon. if you know about this, So please tell me detail of this, because I want to buy led tv frim this type of features

22” CRYSTAL CLEAR LED SCREEN – Enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on the 22 inch, 720p, 60Hz LED Television screen. Backed by the Continu.us 1 year warranty.
✔ BUILT-IN HDMI x 1, USB Port x 1, VGA x 1, and RF Cable/Antenna Jack Input x 1 – Hook it up to your Computer, Laptop, Gaming device and Cable Box or Antenna.
✔ VESA WALL MOUNT READY – The compact, lightweight design makes it quick and easy to mount on your wall. Very convenient and looks great mounted on any Universal VESA Wall Mount.
✔ FULL FUNCTION REMOTE – Control your Television on one simple and clear remote control, very easy to use. Batteries Included.
Old January 15th 22, 06:59 PM
Garvin Garvin is offline
Banned

Hi, and I like to watch TV shows and I've always wondered how they are made, too?
Old January 15th 22, 08:29 PM
Vashei Vashei is offline
Banned

You can use this website https://vpnprofy.com/everything-about-flixtor/ which allows you to watch movies and TV shows on your computer. The process of using it is very simple, but a lot of different features and functions can confuse beginners. This blog post will guide you through the process of using Flixtor so that you know everything before you dive into it!