Copying Text From Table Without Copying Table

Old June 17th 09, 11:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mHalvy

Default Copying Text From Table Without Copying Table

I want to copy some text from a table, but do not want to copy the table
itself. Is this possible?
Old June 17th 09, 11:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Copy the table and then convert it to text?

http://word.mvps.org

Old June 18th 09, 06:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor

Or select the part of the table you want, copy and paste special unformatted
text.
If you want random cell contents you will need a macro.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old July 28th 22, 07:47 AM
TyBower TyBower is offline
Banned

You deselect the table from the options and you can easily copy the whole table. I hope you will get the expert's help in this. I found the documentation updates quite helpful and understandable. Everyone should visit resumesplanet com for the latest updates here these would be wise and updated.

Copying markups from one table to another Chilly Tables 3 July 24th 16 03:42 PM
copying a table without clipboard HenryM679 Tables 5 July 17th 08 05:59 PM
copying inside of the table Lina Tables 1 June 20th 08 06:29 PM
Copying excel table. AhmetDY Tables 3 February 28th 06 01:13 PM
copying text only from table mon Microsoft Word Help 3 January 31st 05 11:53 PM