Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adele Adele is offline

Default Font is black in doc but prints yellow

I have a Word doc that was provided as a "template" (it's not really a
template, though). I have completed the document and everything looks fine on
my screen. The person I send the document to is seeing and printing
everything in yellow, though. Is this a track changes issue? How do I turn it
off? Help!