Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shane Carpenter Shane Carpenter is offline

Default I cannot copy email and paste into Word 7

The only thing I can think of is that some websites don't allow a user to use
the "copy and paste" function. The only thing I can think of is to try using
the keyboard command ctrl+C and to copy and ctrl+V to paste into document.

"Duanne" wrote:

In the past I have been able to copy from internet and paste into Word 7.
Suddenly I cannot. I cannot find a setting that I might have accidently
changed.

KobyShapcott KobyShapcott is offline
Junior Member

Astounding, you both are looking beautiful. I'm paralyzed to see that you are at this point giving off an impression of being fit and lovely this age and you can also visit http://212.48.85.240/forum/discussio...e-for-everyone to find expert writers for cheap. I'm stirred to see that the owner of this site had developed this site to introduce amazing and important people.

Last edited by KobyShapcott : August 15th 22 at 10:33 AM
Gilda O'Hara Gilda O'Hara is offline
Junior Member

I have been having trouble copying email and pasting them into Word. It works fine in other programs like Thunderbird, Outlook, etc. But in Word it doesn't work at all. When I open the email, there are no problems. When I press CTRL+C to copy everything to the clipboard, it copies everything correctly. However, when Visit this Store for women's golf fashion to look more beautiful. I try to paste everything into Word, nothing happens except for a blank white space on the left side of my screen with some text at the top that says Copy or something like that.