Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] shempmcgurk@netscape.net is offline

Default Saving with workable hyperlinks

Hi. I prepared text in MS Frontpage that includes hyperlinks. But the
person I'm emailing it to requests it in Word. I have no trouble
converting the text and links to MS Works but for some reason when I
put it into Word the hyperlinks don't transfer.

How can I put the hyperlinks onto Word so that they are clickable just
as they are when I do it in Works?