Sara Stearn Sara Stearn is offline
Junior Member

Location: Cambridge
Unhappy Making consecutive numbers on label sheet

I have a sheet of labels (L7651) which I need to number consecutively. At the moment I am doing this manually, but it is laborious and time-consuming and prone to error, so there MUST be a way that Word can be told to add one digit to each consecutive number?? i.e. 1078,1079,1080 etc.