Matsu Matsu is offline
Junior Member

Default Word Template issues with Mac 2 PC

I have the following problem, hopefully somebody here has a solution.

I 've made a Word template in Office for Mac 2011. This template includes text fields that can be changed and frames that are to be used to place images in an exact position and size. I have it working on my mac as I want it to be. The document is basically a fill in form with text and images.

The template is to be used on PC's in office 2010. When I open the template on this system I cannot place images into the frames, unless I remove the 'Protect Document' thing. However, this last option is not a solution as it defies the main goal of this template: to restrict the options that users have, ensuring certain info and the design, en ultimately reducing mistakes.

Does anybody know how I can get this working? Thanks in advance.

Mats

Word template issues Matto Page Layout 2 May 5th 10 09:42 AM
Word template issues Matto Page Layout 0 May 4th 10 09:55 PM
Word Mac 2008 notebook view issues Sherri Microsoft Word Help 1 August 7th 08 05:25 AM
Is there a notebook template (like that on Word for Mac) on PC? Joe Microsoft Word Help 2 November 13th 06 05:00 AM
Customized Word 2002 Template issues SherriB-G Microsoft Word Help 2 May 9th 05 04:30 PM