Bold Creature Bold Creature is offline
Junior Member

Smile !!!SOLVED!!! LINKing image using a conditional parameter

!!!SOLVED!!!

Hi,

I need to merge three images (coloured circles) into a file, depening on a status in the data:
- red circle if value is RED
- amber circle if value is AMBER
- green circle if value is GREEN

I found how INCLUDEPICTURE allows me to insert images in Word, but how do I use the IF... THEN rule to include the correct image?

Many thanks.

Last edited by Bold Creature : September 5th 13 at 12:56 PM Reason: FOUND SOLUTION SOMEWHERE ELSE