Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mavrick

Default How do I turn off "delete block? no (yes)" when I push delete key

When I highlight text and then push the delete key, I get a message on the
status bar saying "Delete Block? No (Yes)" . How do I turn that off, so
that when I push the delete key the highlighted text is deleted ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Tools | Options | deselect the WordPerfect options. I hope this has been
helpful to you.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP