TLB

Default How to stop formattimg

MS Word 2000; when I am working in a document and select a portion of the
text to change font or colour or bold etc, the entire document picks up the
change - not just the part that I have selected. How do I stop this ??

Daiya Mitchell

See he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Jay Freedman

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:10:47 -0500, "TLB" wrote:

MS Word 2000; when I am working in a document and select a portion of the
text to change font or colour or bold etc, the entire document picks up the
change - not just the part that I have selected. How do I stop this ??

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eformatted.htm

--
Regards,