sansmith

Default alt print screen image blurry

I execute an [Alt] Print screen within a pdf document and paste it into Word
2000, the text is blurry and when I print it to a HP Laser 5P printer, the
text is very light and blurry. When I print in the pdf file, the print is
sharp and clear. Also when I print a document I created in Word the text
prints sharp.

If this is the only way to insert the PDF text into the Word document (i.e.,
copying the text is not satisfactory or not permitted), you might try
increasing the Zoom in the PDF as far as you can get it and still see all
text on the screen. Then reduce the size of the pasted object in Word.