Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhonda Rhonda is offline

Default Macros

I have a question about a macro?

When using AutoCorrect - what are the keystrokes when making a macro - to
back one space up; i.e. - year-old - so that this will back up one space when
expanded?

I thank you in advance for you'll prompt response.

Rhonda Randolph
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AutoCorrect doesn't have anything to do with macros.

Your question doesn't make sense. Can you try again? What is the end
result you are hoping to get to? Give a little more detail about the
situation.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In other words, you want to type, for example, "7 yo" and get "7-year-old"
using an AutoCorrect replacement of "-year-old" for "yo"? I don't think
there's any easy way to do that.

"Rhonda" wrote in message
news
I have a question about a macro?

When using AutoCorrect - what are the keystrokes when making a macro - to
back one space up; i.e. - year-old - so that this will back up one space

when
expanded?

I thank you in advance for you'll prompt response.

Rhonda Randolph

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhonda Rhonda is offline

Hey is what I want to know, if using Autocorrect what are the keystrokes that
can used if you want to make a macro so that it will backup one space when
expanded.

Thanks

Rhonda
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In other words, you want to type, for example, "7 yo" and get "7-year-old"
using an AutoCorrect replacement of "-year-old" for "yo"? I don't think
there's any easy way to do that.

"Rhonda" wrote in message
news
I have a question about a macro?

When using AutoCorrect - what are the keystrokes when making a macro - to
back one space up; i.e. - year-old - so that this will back up one space

when
expanded?

I thank you in advance for you'll prompt response.

Rhonda Randolph

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You haven't confirmed that my analysis of what you want to do is correct,
but if you want a macro, you'd be better advised to post in one of the
word.vba NGs. Before you do so, however, you need to be able to come up with
a more precise description of the problem.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In other words, you want to type, for example, "7 yo" and get

"7-year-old"
using an AutoCorrect replacement of "-year-old" for "yo"? I don't think
there's any easy way to do that.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Rhonda" wrote in message
news
I have a question about a macro?

When using AutoCorrect - what are the keystrokes when making a macro -

back one space up; i.e. - year-old - so that this will back up one

space
when
expanded?

I thank you in advance for you'll prompt response.

Rhonda Randolph

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhonda Rhonda is offline

Thanks, but I have the answer to my question.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In other words, you want to type, for example, "7 yo" and get

"7-year-old"
using an AutoCorrect replacement of "-year-old" for "yo"? I don't think
there's any easy way to do that.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

news I have a question about a macro?