Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default overwritten document

Hi there

Can anyone help me? I have accidently overwritten a word document. Does
anyone know of a program that will retreive this?
Many thanks
Debbie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson

Exacxtly what did you do to cause it to be overwritten? Did you delete the
old file and create a new one with the same name?

If the file was simply deleted, there are recovery tools that can recover
it unless the actual disk locastion(s) have been overwritten.

There aew data recovery services that can recover file that have been
actuslly overwrotten up to several times but such services are not
inexpensive.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/restoration.html
http://www.pctools.com/file-recover/?ref=google_fr
http://www.winundelete.com/?rid=google&kid=wu0406
http://www.dtidata.com/products_ff_undelete.asp

and many more. Go to www.google.com and type file undelete in the slot.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell User

wrote in message
ps.com...
: Hi there
:
: Can anyone help me? I have accidently overwritten a word document. Does
: anyone know of a program that will retreive this?
: Many thanks
: Debbie
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lukeles

Hello,

Try EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard to recover data. It posses some highly
effective recover methods and advanced algorithms. It supports many
OS types, file systems and HDD configurations. It is your best chance
to recover, so head on to http://www.easeus.com now.
--
Good work, Good day.