Varls

Default Pause macro to select a picture

I would like to know is it possible to pause/stop a macro so that I can
have the user insert a picture from file then resume the macro so that
the macro can then resize the picture to suit the document. To give
you a better idea of why I need this, I want the user to start the
macro, which will select the current default picture, then allow user
to to choose there own picture, once chosen the macro will resume and
remove/overite default picture with users chosen picture, then resize
the new picture to match deminsions of default picture.

--
Varls