Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jorge Cervantes Jorge Cervantes is offline

Default Help with SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe

For Office 2007, I tried to install "SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe".
I saw that installation was complete.
But PDF icon does not appear in "Add-in".
It seems that something is blocking for Add-in.
Any solution? Jorge

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 08:12:26 -0700, "Jorge Cervantes"
wrote:

For Office 2007, I tried to install "SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe".
I saw that installation was complete.
But PDF icon does not appear in "Add-in".
It seems that something is blocking for Add-in.
Any solution? Jorge

You're looking in the wrong place. The PDF/XPS feature is not considered to be
an add-in.

Click the Office button and hover the mouse over the Save As item; the "PDF or
XPS" command is on the menu that appears to the right. Alternatively, click the
Save As item and change the "Save as type" dropdown in the dialog to PDF or to
XPS.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman