pyro princess

Default free rotate text box

Can you please tell me if there is any way to free rotate a text box? I am
using MS Office 2000 Professional.

Thanks!

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You can in Publisher.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"pyro princess" pyro wrote in message
Can you please tell me if there is any way to free rotate a text box? I
am
using MS Office 2000 Professional.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When the text box is selected, the contextual Text Box Tools will be
displayed. In the Text group, the Text Direction button will change the text
direction.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No. Text in the text box can be rotated 90 degrees clockwise or
counter-clockwise.

so
all may benefit.

"pyro princess" pyro wrote in
message
Can you please tell me if there is any way to free rotate a text box?

am
using MS Office 2000 Professional.

Thanks!

End/FootNote text style Shaun Page Layout 4 July 5th 05 04:36 PM
rotate a text Luc New Users 4 April 24th 05 09:18 AM
in labelling a drawing how to rotate text and shape together Cranny Microsoft Word Help 2 February 2nd 05 05:09 AM
A problem with text boxes and free space on the page [email protected] New Users 3 January 4th 05 09:39 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM