Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
boheme opera

Default need help writing a request for collaboration letter

i work for an opera company and need to compose a letter to a mayoral
canidate to request that we collaborate on pooling our resources and giving
him information on what we do educationally for the inner city schools and
our outreach programs. i'm actually the Box Office Manager and have no idea
what i'm doing. (my boss seems to think i'm capable). PLEASE HELP!!