Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rebecca.otis rebecca.otis is offline

Default How do I get a Word document to paginate correctly?

I have a document that skips page 12. I scroll down and it does not show a
page 12 just 11 then 13. Which also means that my page numbers will not
insert a page 12 either.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman[_2_] Jay Freedman[_2_] is offline

Switch to Normal view and see if there's a section break between pages 11 and
13. If so, remove it (but see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...thSections.htm for some
information about what to do about headers and footers when deleting section
breaks).

--
Jay Freedman