Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David F David F is offline

Default Paste from Excel

I have an Excel spreadsheet that is all laid out with information in certain
cells as well as some charts that are formatted to lay out all in one
particular area.
When I copy that area of information and attempt to paste it into Word there
are some...anomolies that happen.
I try to paste as an Enhanced Metafile some of the lines get fuzzy....
If I paste just an outright CTRL-V it extends off the page.
If I send it straight to Adobe Acrobat it doesn't even take up a full 8.5 X
11 page.

Anyone have any good ideas of what I may be able to do with this?

--
David F

cut and paste from Excel to Word BK Microsoft Word Help 0 February 6th 08 05:54 PM
Paste from Excel mully Tables 1 November 3rd 05 08:10 PM
Paste linking from Excel to Word Jhari Microsoft Word Help 1 May 19th 05 01:38 PM
Paste special from Excel Fredrik Eide Nilsen Page Layout 0 January 19th 05 11:04 AM
Want to paste from Excel Krefty Microsoft Word Help 1 December 21st 04 11:20 PM