Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sondra Sondra is offline

Default Mailmerge Switch issues

Word 2003

Merging address from an Access Database.

{MERGEFIELD "FIRST_Name"} {MERGEFIELD "LAST_Name"}

i want to make it FirstCap; however when trying to enter the Switch of
\*FirstCap next to the command, it won't let me enter anything or use the
spacebar.

I have even attempted starting all over and re-entering the fields into the
letter.

Is there a way to "hard code" the MERGE FIELD into my letter or must I
always us the Mailmerge Wizard???

or is there any suggestions as to why it won't let me add the switches??

Any suggestions.