Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daaron Daaron is offline

Default An Unexpected Error Has Occurred

I'm using Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3. I am using Microsoft
Office 2007 products. Initial problem is I am working on a Power Point
presentation and inserting an internet link. When viewing the PP
presentation, I click on the link and get the error "An Unexpected Error Has
Occurred". I tired this in other programs and I get this error in Word as
well if I try to put an internet link there but it seems to work in Excel and
takes me to the site.
Powerpoint presentation, the inserted link, works on other's PC so it seems
to be my PC.
Any ideas or fixes out there?