Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
p3webb p3webb is offline

Default My screen is upside down, how do I fix it ?

Help my screen is upside down.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:22:02 -0700, p3webb
wrote:

Help my screen is upside down.

You turn it around...

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?cDN3ZWJi?=,

Help my screen is upside down.

Do you have a monitor that "pivots" (so you can view the
screen in portrait or landscape)? Such monitors often come
with software that lets you rotate the display. Sounds as
if yours has been set to 180°...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If the system is a laptop, approach it from the side the keyboard (that's
where all the letter & number buttons are) is on.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones